ONLINE PLANT & MACHINERY AUCTIONS 2019
- WEDNESDAY 16th JANUARY – WEDNESDAY 23rd JANUARY 2019
- WEDNESDAY 13th FEBRUARY – WEDNESDAY 20th FEBRUARY 2019
- WEDNESDAY 13th MARCH – WEDNESDAY 20th MARCH 2019
- WEDNESDAY 17th APRIL – WEDNESDAY 24th APRIL 2019
- WEDNESDAY 15th MAY – WEDNESDAY 22nd MAY 2019
- WEDNESDAY 12th JUNE – WEDNESDAY 19th JUNE 2019
- WEDNESDAY 17th JULY – WEDNESDAY 24th JULY 2019
- WEDNESDAY 14th AUGUST – WEDNESDAY 21st AUGUST 2019
- WEDNESDAY 11th SEPTEMBER – WEDNESDAY 18th SEPTEMBER 2019
- WEDNESDAY 16th OCTOBER – WEDNESDAY 23rd OCTOBER 2019
- WEDNESDAY 13th NOVEMBER – WEDNESDAY 2oth NOVEMBER 2019
- WEDNESDAY 11th DECEMBER – WEDNESDAY 18th DECEMBER 2018
Our collective online auctions of Plant and Machinery are held monthly, selling machinery and plant located throughout the UK, with all bidding taking place online. For further details see our Plant and Machinery Auctions page.
CAMBRIDGESHIRE AUCTION DATES 2019
- FRIDAY 25th JANUARY 2019
- FRIDAY 22nd FEBRUARY 2019
- FRIDAY 29th MARCH 2019
- FRIDAY 26th APRIL 2019
- FRIDAY 24th MAY 2019
- FRIDAY 21st JUNE 2019
- FRIDAY 26th JULY 2019
- FRIDAY 30th AUGUST 2019
- FRIDAY 27th SEPTEMBER 2019
- FRIDAY 25th OCTOBER 2019
- FRIDAY 22nd NOVEMBER 2019
These auctions typically include a variety of items including antiques & collectables, through to general household effects from local property clearances. Entries for general auctions are accepted on the day prior to the auction, from 9.30am-11.30am (catalogues available online from approx 7pm on the day prior to the auction). General Auctions are held at the Arkenstall Centre, Haddenham, Cambs, CB6 3XD. See our General Auctions page for further details.
SPECIAL/ADDITIONAL & ON-SITE SALES
We also undertake a number of additional special sales throughout the year, as instructed, including offering a full on-site sale service, where required, for single vendor sales, either online-only or traditional “live” auctions with live webcast bidding.
Details of additional sales are publicised as they occur; sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on facebook/twitter to ensure you receive further details.